Student Services: Student Records » HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS


Lynwood Unified School District does not issue duplicate of diplomas.If you wish to obtain a duplicate of your diploma please contact Herff Jones at (800) 635-5670. Please be advised that you will need an official transcript for Herff Jones to process your order. To request an official high school transcript please submit an online request or in-person at Student Services Department.
Please allow 3-5 business days to process high school transcripts from the date your request is received by the Student Services Department.
Requests are processed on a first come, first served basis. We do not offer same day or rush service. No